- In the absence of the President, the First Executive Vice-President shall have the power to perform all the duties of the President.
- In the event of the resignation of the President, the First Executive Vice-President shall assume the duties of the President for the remainder of the President’s term.
- Oversee the team placement process and team movement in coordination with the Divisional Vice Presidents.
- Handle all Player Release forms from NHAHA organizations.
- Serve as chairperson of the Eligibility Committee.
- Secure ice times for the Select Team tryouts and make recommendations for coaching assignments for the Yankee Conference Hockey Festival.
- Act as New Hampshire Tournament Director.
- Handle all questions of eligibility of teams and/or players that are raised by a Member.