- Receive all funds due NHAHA, depositing them in a chartered bank and paying the rightful obligations of the NHAHA.
- Sign the checks on the NHAHA account.
- Submit a monthly and annual Treasurer’s report to the Board of Directors.
- Arrange for a financial review or certified audit of the books of the Treasurer’s office when requested by a majority vote of the Board of Directors.
- Submit an annual budget at the annual meeting and recommend all fees necessary to meet projected expenses for approval by the Board of Directors.