High Performance Workshop
Girls’/Women’s Coaching Symposium
Specialized Clinic for Coaching the Female Player ages 8U – 19U
January 11 - 12, 2015
DoubleTree by Hilton Buffalo-Amherst
10 Flint Road
Amherst, New York 14226
HOTEL RESERVATIONS can be made at the Doubletree. A block of rooms are reserved under USA Hockey clinic. To make a reservation at a discounted rate of $109 please call: 716-689-4414 by January 1st, 2015. $195
Tickets to the IIHF U18 Women's Semi-Final & Gold Medal World Championships are included in registration cost!
Coaches attending this symposium will receive CEP credit one level higher than their current certification up to Level 4.
Clinic Topics and Speakers
- Nutrition & Regeneration Practices Jennifer Ashton M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
- Player Development at 8U-12U Matt Herr USA Hockey
- 14U-19U ADM & Ice Utilization Joe Bonnett USA Hockey
- On-ice ADM Clinic USAH Staff
- Team Building/Leadership Training Becky Salyard Rice Prep
- Athlete First: Dryland Training David Kittner Youth Fitness Guy
- Body Contact & Angling Michele Amidon USA Hockey
- Under-Speed Skating & Puck-Handling Brent Hill U18 National Team Staff & Merrimack College
- Teaching Systems and Concepts Thru Game Small Area Bob Mancini USA Hockey
- Goaltending Lucy Schoedel, U18 National Team Staff & Buffalo State
- How to Utilize the USAH Coaching App Cunningham/Gridley USA Hockey
- Celebrating/Growing Girl’s Ice Hockey Shannon Webster USA Hockey
- Team USA January 11th : Semi-Final & January 12th: Gold Medal Game